From past interviews you've stated that you like "Gunsmith Cats". And I'm sure I'm not the first one to notice that your comics are more like Japanese comics in the way you do your layouts and storylines than American comics. So, I would like the ask a few question related to this.

1# Q: Besides "Gunsmith Cats" what other manga do you read? And who do admire?

2# Q: In the begining did manga inspire you in the way you did your comics? Or were you well into you career when you discovered manga?

3# Q: Has manga inspired any one storyline? If so what was the manga and which one of your storylines was it?

4# Q: Is there a Japanese version of "Stranger in Paradise"? If so, is there way to get in the States?

5# Q: Have you seen any "Strangers in Paradise" doujinshi and koujinshi (fan comic) in Japan?


6# Q: Also, just out of sheer curiousity in how many languages and which languages does the comic come in?


Thanks alot for your time! ^_^